Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Claude Monet

Claude Monet









รวมรูปผลงานของ Claude Monet












Terrace at Sainte-Adresse 1867















View from Rouelles (Monet's First Painting) 1858






















Camille Monet and Child in the Garden 1875










The Seine at Argenteuil (Vanilla Sky) 1872



นี้เป็นบางส่วนของผลงานค่ะมีคำพูดดีดีจากMonet มาฝากกันค่ะ



"It is only now that I have read the kind article you wrote on my exhibition, published in the Journal de Paris. Allow me to express my rather belated thanks. I am doubly grateful since very few of the critics have the courage to defend me, or atleast to write what they think. But as you rightly say so, people must first of all learn to look at nature, and only then may they see and understand what we are trying to do." - Claude Monet





"Perhaps it's true that I'm very hard on myself, but that's better than exhibiting mediocre work." - Claude Monet



"Everyone discusses [my artwork] and pretends to understand, when it is simply necessary to love." - Claude Monet



"You must know I'm entirely absorbed in my work. These landscapes of water and reflections have become an obsession. It's quite beyond my powers at my age, and yet I want to succeed at expressing what I feel." - Claude Monet











No comments: